Sarah is an accomplished chef who’s culinary skills have taken her all over the world. She graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York, and also attended Le Cordon Bleu in Ottawa, Canada, for Advanced Pastry Training. From there, she has cooked, taught, and competed all over the United States and abroad. She has appeared as a contestant on both TLC and Food Network in various cooking competitions.
She has instructed countless students both at Le Cordon Bleu in Austin and Dallas, and as the Cooking School Manager for Central Market. Additionally, she has coordinated events for well known chefs Francis Mallman, Martin Yan, Lidia Bastianich, Cat Cora, Fabio Viviani, Stephanie Izard, Peter Reinhart, Edward Lee, Aaron Sanchez, Michael Pslakis, Nathalie Dupree, Paco Roncero & Stephen Pyles.
Some of her past experiences include:
- Central Market, all stores, Bakery Recipe Developer
- Responsible for recipe development for all Central Market bakeries & training of all bakery staff.
- Created new muffin program that grossed over $2 million in sales it’s first year.
- Fort Worth Food & Wine Festival, Chef Chair
- Responsible for recruiting & organizing 100+ Chefs to participate in 5 events serving 5,000 people.
- Pastry Chef, 5th Avenue Suites & Hotels Kimpton, Portland, OR
- Pastry Chef & Recipe Development, Papa Haydn, Portland, OR
- Pastry Chef, Blue Hour, Portland, OR
- Pastry Stagiaire, Bouley, New York, NY
- Pastry 1st Commis 2nd, The Savoy Hotel, London, England
- Served the Queen’s Birthday Lunch & Wimbledon Banquets.
In addition to decades of experience, she has also appeared in several local publications and made many appearances on local television shows. Additionally, she has cooked for countless charities such as 65 Roses for Cystic Fibrosis, March of Dimes Celebrity Chef Dinner, Delicious Wishes for Make a Wish Foundation, Girl Scout Dessert Event, Judge for Cooking for Kids Chef Cookoff, Judge for Foodtruck Competition in Graham, TX, AIDS Outreach Center, Lou Lambert’s Beefsteak Dinner for the Alzheimer’s Association, Bonne Sante for the Kidney Foundation, Fort Worth Food & Wine Festival Desserts After Dark, Bras for a Cause for Breast Cancer, Dinner Under the Stars for Susan G. Koman, Mayor Betsy Price’s Tour de Fort Worth, HEB Feast of Sharing, Cuisine for Healing Chef Dinner, and Blue Zones demonstrations.