The McBacon Cheese
Write a review
- 3 lbs Pederson’s Farms Bacon
- 48oz of pickled jalapeno juice
- 2 cups of Brown Sugar
- 8oz dark karo syrup
- 2-3 loaves sourdough bread
- 3 pounds muenster cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Mix the jalapeno juice, brown sugar, and karo syrup in a large bowl. Place the bacon in the mixture & let marrendate in the fridge for 5 hours.
- Remove from marrendate and place on a cookie sheet and bake 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
- While bacon is cooking butter both sides of all your bread. When bacon is done take 2 pieces of bread and add a slice of cheese to each slice of bread and toast in a pan until cheese is melted.
- Top with B’s spicy BBQ sauce for an extra kick.
Bacon Bash Texas https://baconbashtexas.com/