Smoked Bacon Belly Burnt Ends- "Yummy Bacon Bites"
Write a review
- 10 lb bacon belly
- 8 oz beer
- 8 oz favorite BBQ sauce
- favorite BBQ rub
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 C brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1. Trim excess fat off of belly
- 2. Cut belly into 2 inch cubes
- 3. Rub olive oil on cubes, the rub BBQ rub on them. Don't be shy, you can never use too much!
- 4. Put in smoker for 3 hours at 300 degrees
- 5. When starting to look burnt, pull off smoker and work in the rest of the ingredients listed above
- 6. Cover with foil and return to smoker for 90 minutes
- 7. Uncover and return for an additional 30 minutes until tacky
- 8. Pull out of smoker and serve these bits of smoky, sweet bombs!
Bacon Bash Texas https://baconbashtexas.com/