2015 Winning Recipe: Bacon Mac Daddy Bacon Cheeseburger AKA The Notorious P.I.G. From Team All Fired Up
Write a review
- Kosher salt & cracked black pepper
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 4 cups milk
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 1/2 cups smoke Gouda cheese
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 14 slices Pederson's Natural Farms Bacon, cooked & chopped
- 1 lb ground chuck, 80/20
- 1/2 lb smoked brisket, chopped
- 1/2 lb smoked pork butt, chopped
- Slider Buns
- Bacon Mac N' Cheese
- Add macaroni to pot of boiling salted water.
- Cook until soft. Drain. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a saucepan, melt butter in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk in flour, garlic & cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Add milk, whisk until smooth.
- Add 4 cups of cheese, cook until melted. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add macaroni, green onions, mix well.
- Put into baking dish, top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until bubbly. Scatter bacon crumbles over macaroni.
- Smoked Brisket-Pork Butt Bacon Burger
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine all meat into large bowl.
- Form into 3 ounce patties.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Cook on grill until crust is formed, 4 minutes per side.
- Put on buns, top with Mac N' Cheese.
Bacon Bash Texas http://baconbashtexas.com/